Terms of Service
Social Insurance Leads
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.socialinsuranceleads.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Social Sales Leads, LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Social Sales Leads, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Social Sales Leads, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.socialinsuranceleads.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Social Sales Leads, LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Social Sales Leads, LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Social Sales Leads, LLC from our offices located in the state of ID, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of ID, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of ID, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in USA & ID. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Social Sales Leads, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We will generate leads in your provided location, but require a base population of 200,000 residents per 20 leads with an additional 50,000 residents per 10 leads above 20 leads in your requested zip code plus the radius. If this requirement can not be met, we may still complete your order, but reserve the right to cancel the order at any time and issue a refund. We occasionally will reach out to individuals placing an order with Social Insurance Leads upon receiving an order that does not meet these requirements to request additional zip codes be provided.
In an attempt to solicit fair pricing reflecting the advertising costs unique to each State, and to be able to offer every lead in every State, regardless of the cost of advertising in that State The Company utilizes Dynamic Pricing. Dynamic Pricing uses real-time historical pricing data to change the price for specific leads in specific States. A lead purchase at the time of order execution is only guaranteed for that order, and can change, up or down, for future orders. Dynamic Pricing is affected at the State level for all advertising cost data within the State.
Lead Consent & Verification
The Company utilizes deploys software the proves lead consent and validation by recording actual screen shots of a user who provides their information, along with time & date stamps. These records & certificate can be provided to a User upon request and assuming proper reason for this request is given to Company by User.
Lead Validation Services
The Company offers three data validation services for all leads:
- Email validation
- Phone number validation
- Address validation
Each validation service allows a social media lead to be appended with additional data that can assist the User in contacting the client. The Company does not guarantee validation, but can point to success ratios over 90% of their validation services.
The Company utilizes a data append to scrub lead submissions against a “known list” of TCPA of active plaintiffs, active attorneys and pre litigation plaintiffs that is compiled by law firms across the County. Any submission, even valid, that comes from one of these known predators, will not be submitted as a lead to the User and will not be charged towards a User’s order. The Company does not offer a guarantee that User will not be sued for TCPA violation, such an offer would be impossible to make.
The Company does not offer lead refunds. If an Order has been made by mistake or in the wrong area and if a refund request is made within 3 hours, or prior to any leads generated, a refund on a prorated basis might be granted.
Lead Acquisition Time frame
Most of our orders can be fulfilled within four to seven business days as long as all location targeting requirements can be met. We reserve the right to take up to 30 days to fulfill your order.
When leads are generated within 48 hours prior to a new order and have not been previously assigned to an order, they may be placed as new leads in an order of the same lead type and area.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Social Insurance Leads
401 East Front Avenue STE 201
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814